jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From sephiroth75 <marco.1...@tin.it>
Subject Externalizing search
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 09:24:44 GMT
As far as I understood to substitute the integrated search engine Lucene,
I've to extends the class
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex or implementing
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryHandler. How tight is the integration
of Lucene, may I replace it with an external instance for example of SOLR?
Is there any guideline to do it?
The idea is to implement a mechanism of marshalling and unmarshalling of the
parameters passed by method of QueryHandler.

Thanks in advance for every information about it.

MC