jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello...Require some help : CheckIn/CheckOut
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 07:01:35 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Suril Sarvaiya <suril.jns@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is this the correct place to post my query?

users@jackrabbit.apache.org would be a better place for questions
about using Jackrabbit.

> I have a project which used JackRabbit server embedded to the application
> but due to the concurrent write issue I have decided to use a standalone JR
> server.

Hmm, can you describe your setup in a bit more detail. The concurrent
write behavior in Jackrabbit should be the same regardless of whether
you're using an embedded or remote repository.

> When I debugged the code and inspected few values, the Node.save() method
> shows the correct values but when my control moves to the .checkin() method
> it somehow gets the old values.

Can you reproduce this issue with a simple test case?

BR,

Jukka Zitting