jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Suril Sarvaiya <suril....@gmail.com>
Subject Hello...Require some help : CheckIn/CheckOut
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 12:22:56 GMT
Hi All,

Is this the correct place to post my query?
I'll just post it here; in case it is not please give the correct email id
for it.

I have a project which used JackRabbit server embedded to the application
but due to the concurrent write issue I have decided to use a standalone JR
server.
All the necessary changes have been made.
All the features which worked previously are working fine except One which
is CheckIn/CheckOut.

When I debugged the code and inspected few values, the Node.save() method
shows the correct values but when my control moves to the .checkin() method
it somehow gets the old values.
Does the .save() clear the values?
If yes, how to maintain it?

Any help would be highly appreciated.