jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Vikas.Aggar...@steria.co.in
Subject Manually Giving Access Right on Derby Database
Date Tue, 05 Mar 2013 12:09:17 GMT

Hi,

Can you please let me know that can we manually give permission to the
document stored in the Derby Database. If yes, can you please tell me the
procedure to do it.

There is the situation where the user who has created the document has
being deleted. So there is a need to assign relevant permission to the new
user so that he/she can
access all the documents attached with his/her old id.

Thanks & regards,
Vikas Aggarwal
Steria India Limited
Cug: 4277
Mobile: +91 9717593594

Think before you print - Steria is committed to supporting a sustainable
world

Think before you print - Steria is committed to supporting a sustainable
world and is Certified Carbon Neutral for Flight and Fleet Travel

This email originates from Steria*. It, and any attachments, may contain confidential information
and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property rights. It is only for the
use of the addressee(s). You may not copy, forward, disclose, save or otherwise use it in
any way if you are not the addressee(s) or responsible for delivery.
If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender and cancel it immediately.
Steria may monitor the content of emails within its network to ensure compliance with its
policies and procedures.
Any email is susceptible to alteration and its integrity cannot be assured. Steria shall not
be liable if the message is altered, modified, falsified, or edited.
* Steria Limited, number 4077975;
Steria Recruitment Limited, number 1437998.
Registered in England and Wales; registered office Three Cherry Trees Lane, Hemel Hempstead,
Hertfordshire HP2 7AH