Dear Team,

Can you please explain the similarity between Flex Family structure of Oracle Fatwire and Node Definition Structure provided by Apache Jackrabbit. I am asked to implement similar structure in Jackrabbit which I find not so compatible with what Jackrabbit provides.
Please do correct me if I am wrong and it would be indeed grateful if you can point me to some reference.

Thanks and regards,
Abhishek Shah

Abhishek Dilip Shah
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
9th to 13th Floors, Kensington, Wing B,
Hiranandani Builders SEZ,Hiranandani Business Park,Powai,
Mumbai - 400 076,Maharashtra
India
Cell:- +919769945662
Mailto: shah.abhishek@tcs.com
Website:
http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Outsourcing

and any attachments. Thank you