jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Shah Abhishek <shah.abhis...@tcs.com>
Subject Difference between Flex Family Structure of Oracle Fatwire and NodeDefinition Structure of Apache Jackrabbit
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 06:32:59 GMT
Dear Team,

Can you please explain the similarity between Flex Family structure of
Oracle Fatwire and Node Definition Structure provided by Apache
Jackrabbit. I am asked to implement similar structure in Jackrabbit which
I find not so compatible with what Jackrabbit provides.
Please do correct me if I am wrong and it would be indeed grateful if you
can point me to some reference.

Thanks and regards,
Abhishek Shah

Abhishek Dilip Shah
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
9th to 13th Floors, Kensington, Wing B,
Hiranandani Builders SEZ,Hiranandani Business Park,Powai,
Mumbai - 400 076,Maharashtra
India
Cell:- +919769945662
Mailto: shah.abhishek@tcs.com