jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Lakshitha De Silva <l...@st-andrews.ac.uk>
Subject Jackrabbit Architecture
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 12:28:27 GMT
Dear Jackrabbit Dev Team,

My name is Lakshitha de Silva and I am a PhD student at University of St
Andrews, UK. My research is focused on checking architectural conformance
in Java program at runtime. I am hoping to use Jackrabbit as an evaluation
candidate for my research as it appears to have a good documented
architecture. However, I was wondering if you have something more detailed
than what is presented in the website. I am specifically looking for a
component architecture where high-level components are described along
with their interactions with one another.

I would really appreciate if I someone could help me in this matter!

Many thanks and kind regards,

Lakshitha de Silva
PhD Student
University of St Andrews