jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Unico Hommes <un...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit-trunk - Build # 2048 - Unstable
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:06:22 GMT
Hi Jukka,

The testfailure on the quoted url is not related to the unit test
mentioned in the issue you created. In fact ConcurrentImportTest runs
fine on my machine. The failing test in that report is
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.AutoFixCorruptNode.testAutoFixWithConsistencyCheck.
I noticed the test failure yesterday after my commit on JCR-3277. It
was related to a mistake I made in that commit. I fixed that problem
again in commit 1440059. The changes I made related to JCR-3277 should
not result in the consistency checker reporting more inconsistencies.
I only added some information to the report items so that it is
possible to easily identify the type of inconsistency (missing,
orphaned, etc.)

--
Unico