jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From polofan123 <polo...@web.de>
Subject Run Garbage Collector with jackrabbit-jca
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2013 08:19:11 GMT
Hey guys,

I really need to know how I can run the datastore garbage collector with the
resource adapter deployment model ? I tried shutting down the jackrabbit-jca
repository and then running the code you propose  here
<http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore#Data_Store_Garbage_Collection>
but I don't know which libraries I need to include, since I access
jackrabbit only through the jcr api right now. I always get
ClassDefNotFoundExceptions or java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint
violations

thanks in advance