jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Switching Jackrabbit releases to svnpubsub
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 10:09:59 GMT
Hi,

As documented in [1], we should migrate our release publishing
mechanism from people.apache.org to the new svnpubsub-based
dist.apache.org mechanism [2]. Since we currently have no releases
being prepared or voted on, now seems like a good time to do the
switch. I'll make an INFRA request for this.

Once the switch is done, we'll need to adapt our release documentation
[3] and related POM scripting to use the new mechanism. That should be
fairly straightforward.

PS. Note that, while related, this migration is different from
switching our web site from Confluence to svnpubsub and/or Apache CMS.
I'll follow up on that in a separate thread.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html#rsync
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html#distribution_dist
[3] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/creating-releases.html

BR,