jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <jus...@justinedelson.com>
Subject Re: Testing queries in jackrabbit-jcr-commons
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 20:43:21 GMT
Simone-
I don't think the structure of the JR codebase would permit this.
jcr-commons is a dependency of jackrabbit-core, so starting a repository
from a jcr-commons test would create a circular dependency (unless it was
to an older version of jackrabbit-core, which no doubts creates other
issues).

I guess we need a separate module named
jackrabbit-jcr-commons-integration-tests.

Is there a reason you can't test with mocks?

Regards,
Justin