jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Edelson <jus...@justinedelson.com>
Subject Re: Testing queries in jackrabbit-jcr-commons
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 20:43:21 GMT
I don't think the structure of the JR codebase would permit this.
jcr-commons is a dependency of jackrabbit-core, so starting a repository
from a jcr-commons test would create a circular dependency (unless it was
to an older version of jackrabbit-core, which no doubts creates other

I guess we need a separate module named

Is there a reason you can't test with mocks?

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Simone Tripodi <simonetripodi@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi all guys!
> I am working on a patch to be contributed on JCR-3487 and I didn't
> find a way, in tests, how to obtain a repository where adding nodes
> and than execute queries - do you have any hint?
> Many thanks in advance, all the best!
> -Simo
> http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi