jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <simonetrip...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Testing queries in jackrabbit-jcr-commons
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 20:58:45 GMT
Hi Justin,
thanks for the prompt reply!

In my test I was trying to add some nodes to the repository and then
querying it with the new APIs in order to verify results are get in
the right way...

Maybe I should switch to a different strategy? Do you have any hint?
Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi