jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Klimetschek <aklim...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: How to know if a version of a node has been activated in live?
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2012 12:00:12 GMT
Hi,

"activation" is a concept of CQ and not based on JCR versioning. Please consult a cq mailing
list or forum (http://dev.day.com should help I guess).

Thanks,
Alex

On 05.12.2012, at 10:55, Vincent FINET <vincentfinet@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if you have any clue about this.
>
> I would like to get from the CRX (of the contribution instance) the latest version of
a content node which has been activated (in the CRX production / live instance).

> My Java Code is located in the CRX of the contribution instance, and not un the CRX of
the production / live instance.

> So far, in Java, I can search in the CRX and get a reference of a node.
> From that node, i get a reference to its child "jcr:content" which has information about
all the version of the parent node.

> Dealing with VersionHistory and FrozenNodes, i can get information about all version
of that node....

> I know that you can create a version of a node either on demand or when you activate
a node from the contribution instance to the production instance...

> BUT i cannot say which version as been actually published in live. In other words, I
cannot say which version as been created "by hand" or while activating the node....