jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ouyangshu <ouyang...@huawei.com>
Subject The problem about jackrabbit,please help.
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 09:12:51 GMT
Hello, all

We are research jackrabbit 2.5.2, then we find some problems on cluster need your help.

1)       Jackrabbit use lucene for metadata search, but it cannot support distributed queries,
then the cluster need synchronize the index file of lucene to each node of cluster. The index
file for each node is the whole data, so the performance for search will more and more slowly.
(we have over 30 million records)

2)       When we search the records which doc_state='1' with 1 million records one node, the
service will hang. The search sql like this:

SELECT *

FROM [nt:unstructured] AS s

WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE(s, [/root]) and  doc_state='1'

3)       If we remove the lucene in jackrabbit, change the key-value mode, to use the CRUD
mode and relational tables of database to replace them. Does this method feasible? Does the
architecture of jackrabbit be damaged if we do this?

     Please help us to give some explanation, Thanks for your help.

Ouyangshu
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Mobile: 18682182895
Email: ouyangshu@huawei.com<mailto:ouyangshu@huawei.com>
Address: Huawei Industrial Base,Bantian Longgang,ShenZhen,P.R.China
www.huawei.com<http://www.huawei.com>