On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:57 PM, KÖLL Claus <C.KOELL@tirol.gv.at> wrote:
> Maybe someone can help me. I have added the repository-2.6.dtd in
> rev. 1409662 to jackrabbit/site/trunk/content/dtd/repository-2.6.dtd
> but I can't see it on http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-2.6.dtd ?

This should take care of it:

    jukka@minotaur:/www/jackrabbit.apache.org$ svn up
    Updating '.':
    A    dtd/repository-2.6.dtd
    A    dtd/repository-2.6-elements.dtd
    Updated to revision 1412441.

Which reminds me that we'll need to start working on moving our
website to svnpubsub or the Apache CMS as support for the current
Confluence export + svn checkout mechanism is going to be discontinued
at the end of the year. The good part about migrating is that site
changes will then be reflected on the public web site in just a few
seconds instead of the hours of delay we now have.

Do you have a link of how the migration procedure works? The amount of content is quite limited so the move shouldn't be too hard.

Regards,
Bart

BR,

Jukka Zitting

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com