jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: repository-2.6.dtd
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 07:46:53 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:57 PM, KÖLL Claus <C.KOELL@tirol.gv.at> wrote:
> Maybe someone can help me. I have added the repository-2.6.dtd in
> rev. 1409662 to jackrabbit/site/trunk/content/dtd/repository-2.6.dtd
> but I can't see it on http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-2.6.dtd ?

This should take care of it:

    jukka@minotaur:/www/jackrabbit.apache.org$ svn up
    Updating '.':
    A    dtd/repository-2.6.dtd
    A    dtd/repository-2.6-elements.dtd
    Updated to revision 1412441.

Which reminds me that we'll need to start working on moving our
website to svnpubsub or the Apache CMS as support for the current
Confluence export + svn checkout mechanism is going to be discontinued
at the end of the year. The good part about migrating is that site
changes will then be reflected on the public web site in just a few
seconds instead of the hours of delay we now have.

BR,

Jukka Zitting