jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Bart van der Schans <b.vandersch...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: repository-2.6.dtd
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2012 10:41:09 GMT
On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 8:46 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:57 PM, KÖLL Claus <C.KOELL@tirol.gv.at> wrote:
> > Maybe someone can help me. I have added the repository-2.6.dtd in
> > rev. 1409662 to jackrabbit/site/trunk/content/dtd/repository-2.6.dtd
> > but I can't see it on
> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/dtd/repository-2.6.dtd ?
>
> This should take care of it:
>
>     jukka@minotaur:/www/jackrabbit.apache.org$ svn up
>     Updating '.':
>     A    dtd/repository-2.6.dtd
>     A    dtd/repository-2.6-elements.dtd
>     Updated to revision 1412441.
>
> Which reminds me that we'll need to start working on moving our
> website to svnpubsub or the Apache CMS as support for the current
> Confluence export + svn checkout mechanism is going to be discontinued
> at the end of the year. The good part about migrating is that site
> changes will then be reflected on the public web site in just a few
> seconds instead of the hours of delay we now have.

Do you have a link of how the migration procedure works? The amount of
content is quite limited so the move shouldn't be too hard.

Regards,
Bart

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com