Hi Marcel,

This part [1] from the specification makes me thinking that in general there should not be dependencies between listeners because "order of events within a bundle and the order of event bundles is not guaranteed"

[1] http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/2.0/12_Observation.html#12.4.1 Event Ordering

Regards,
Miroslav