jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "nirav.shah" <Nirav.S...@WallStreetSystems.com>
Subject 'serial context communication ex' while looking up existing Repository from JNDI
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:38:40 GMT
Hello!

I have just recieved a dump of a repository from one our clients. When I
connect to it from Glassfish on my Windows 7 machine - all works fine. But
when I try to connect to it from Glassfish on a Windows Server machine, it
fails.

We configure and lookup the repositoy using JNDI entries and InitialContext
Lookup.

Error traces below. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks!
Nirav

Exception during name lookup : {0}
javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Cannot instantiate persistence manager
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DerbyPersistenceManager:
Failed to start database 'D:/repository/repository/version/db', see the next
exception for details.

Error in resource re-deploy.
javax.naming.CommunicationException: serial context communication ex [Root
exception is javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Cannot instantiate persistence