jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Mueller <muel...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: JSR-283: character case mismatch between property type names and node type definitions
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 07:49:16 GMT
Hi,

I have the same 'character case mismatch' problem in the Query Engine,
where the syntax is:

CAST(x AS STRING)

The same problem arises with the newly introduced syntax PROPERTY(..,
'REFERENCE'). What I did was write a case insensitive version of
PropertyType.valueFromName. If it's in oak-core, I guess we should share
the code. What package / class to you propose we should use?

Regards,
Thomas