jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Unico Homme <un...@apache.org>
Subject Backporting bugfixes to 2.2.x
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:52:41 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to backport several bugfixes that were fixed on the 2.4 branch to
the 2.2 branch. This concerns the following issues:

[JCR-3349] - The BatchMode of the ConnectionHelper doesn't work in XA
Environment
[JCR-3353] - A DeadLock can occur if an Exception is thrown while unlocking
the Journal
[JCR-3354] - The ReadWriteLock in AbstractJournal can create a Deadlock in
XA Environment
[JCR-3378] - The ConnectionHelper can return a closed Connection in
BatchMode
[JCR-3379] - XA concurrent transactions - NullPointerException
[JCR-3383] - Unclosed Resources in ConnectionHelper if ResultSet is null
[JCR-3387] - On heavy load we see occasional SQLException: closed statement:
next
[JCR-3399] - Shared ISM does not release the internal Writelock if something
unexpectedly is happening in externalUpdate
[JCR-3417] - Failed Journal lock not propagated

Also, if anyone has any other issues they want backported please let me
know so I can pick them up.

Any objections?

--
Unico