jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit OCM 2.0.0
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 13:09:44 GMT
Hello Michael,

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Michael Dürig <mduerig@apache.org> wrote:

> On 10.7.12 16:39, Ard Schrijvers wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Ard Schrijvers
>> <a.schrijvers@onehippo.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit OCM 2.0.0
>>

>> The vote passes as follows:
>>
>>      +1 Ard Schrijvers
>>      +1 Unico Hommes
>>      +1 Michael Dürig
>>      +1 Bart van der Schans
>>      +1 Jukka Zitting
>>
>> Thanks for voting, thanks for the feedback regarding the release (see
>> [1] and [2] for next iteration improvements), and I'll push out the
>> release
>

> Hi,
>
> What is the state of this? I can see from
> http://archive.apache.org/dist/jackrabbit/ocm/2.0.0/ that the release is
> there but never saw an announcement on the list not can I see it listed on
> the Jackrabbit web site. Can we consider OCM 2.0.0 released? Otherwise what
> are the missing bits to make it happen?

This is completely my bad, apologies! I can't really recall but it
must have slipped my mind to actually announce the 2.0.0 release. I'll
send out an announcement today to the public list, ok?

Regarding the website : Should I only include the info at [1] or also
at [2]. I am not sure whether the release notes from ocm belong at
[2]. Do you have a suggestion?

Regards Ard

[1] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/object-content-mapping.html
[2] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.html

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com