jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: September board report
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 13:23:12 GMT
Hello Michael,

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 3:07 PM, Michael Dürig <mduerig@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've assembled a preliminary board report for September:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Board%20Report%20September%202012
>
> One thing that needs further clarification is the state of the OCM 2.0.0
> release. The release vote passed and the archives seem to be there, however
> I haven't seen this announced.

I am working on it right away (and as mentioned, sry about forgetting,
that is sloppy of me). I hope you can give me a pointer where you'd
like to have the release notes for OCM on the website as I am not sure
where they belong.

Also I saw that Jukka or Felix can give me write access to the
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCR/ space. Can you also
do this? My username is a.schrijvers@onehippo.com

Regards Ard

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com