jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: September board report
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 14:38:39 GMT
FYI : I've updated the wiki and added the RELEASE NOTES to
http://archive.apache.org/dist/jackrabbit/ocm/2.0.0/

After the website and the release notes are synced (they are now on
/www/www.apache.org/dist/jackrabbit/ocm/2.0.0 so I think they can be
synced any time) I'll send out the announcement

Regards Ard

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam