jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit OCM 2.0.0
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 12:56:26 GMT

On 10.7.12 16:39, Ard Schrijvers wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Ard Schrijvers
> <a.schrijvers@onehippo.com> wrote:
>>
>> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit OCM 2.0.0
>
> The vote passes as follows:
>
>      +1 Ard Schrijvers
>      +1 Unico Hommes
>      +1 Michael Dürig
>      +1 Bart van der Schans
>      +1 Jukka Zitting
>
> Thanks for voting, thanks for the feedback regarding the release (see
> [1] and [2] for next iteration improvements), and I'll push out the
> release

Hi,

What is the state of this? I can see from
http://archive.apache.org/dist/jackrabbit/ocm/2.0.0/ that the release is
there but never saw an announcement on the list not can I see it listed
on the Jackrabbit web site. Can we consider OCM 2.0.0 released?
Otherwise what are the missing bits to make it happen?

Michael