Is there any chance that the following TCK-related issues can be back-ported to 2.5.1? They're currently marked as resolved in 2.6:

If they can be back-ported, then all of our TCK-related issues will have been resolved with 2.5.1; if not, then any idea when 2.6 might be released?

Thanks and regards,

Randall Hauch