jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit 2.5.1 and 2.4.3 release plans
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 14:47:07 GMT
Hi,

The upcoming Oak 0.4 release will need a release from Jackrabbit trunk
and I think there are a couple of other downstream projects who'd
benefit from having a fresh, unstable Jackrabbit 2.5.x release. Thus I
propose that we cut the Jackrabbit 2.5.1 release candidate shortly,
ideally already tomorrow.

There's also some demand for a new 2.4.x release with some of the
recent bug fixes, so I think we should target at cutting the 2.4.3
release candidate sometime in the next week or two. If you have any
particular fixes you'd like to see included, please note so in Jira.

BR,

Jukka Zitting