jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From <Robert.Sa...@sungard.com>
Subject Backporting fixes to 1.6.x
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 08:35:50 GMT
Dear jackrabbit-DEVs,

during maintenance of our product distribution we have backported several fixes to the 1.6.4
code base, mostly affecting problems in the area of XA transaction handling.

I'm wondering if there is any interest in applying those fixes to the official 1.6.x branch
and potentially cutting a 1.6.6 release. If so, I would happily volunteer to provide relevant
patches.

Relevant tickets are:
- JCR-2712
- JCR-2753
- JCR-2820
- JCR-2855
- JCR-3065
- JCR-2523
- JCR-2901
- JCR-1440
- JCR-3067
- JCR-3267

Thanks and kind regards
Robert

Robert Sauer . Chief Architect - Infinity . SunGard . Global Business Services and Technology
. Solmsstraße 18, 60486 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Tel +49 69 70768 572 . Mobile +49 176 1111 0181 . robert.sauer@sungard.com . www.sungard.com/infinity

Join the online conversation with SunGard's customers, partners and industry experts and find
an event near you at: www.sungard.com/ten.
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary
and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you receive
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

SunGard Systeme GmbH . Registered: Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56839
. Geschäftsführer: Harold Finders, Christian U. Haas, Henry Morton Miller Jr., Victoria
E. Silbey