jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <mreut...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: HDFS with Jackrabbit
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 07:31:19 GMT
Hi,

I did some work in that area in the past. you can find it in the
jackrabbit sandbox:
https://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/sandbox/jackrabbit-hadoop

I'd say the most useful is the DataStore implementation based on
HDFS. The other implementations (Jackrabbit FileSystem and SPI
implementation on HDFS) are rather proof of concepts.

Regards
 Marcel