jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Randall Hauch <rha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.5.1 and 2.4.3 release plans
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 18:16:49 GMT
Is there any chance that the following TCK-related issues can be back-ported to 2.5.1? They're
currently marked as resolved in 2.6:

If they can be back-ported, then all of our TCK-related issues will have been resolved with
2.5.1; if not, then any idea when 2.6 might be released?

Thanks and regards,

Randall Hauch