jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From foreverdeepak <foreverdee...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: HDFS with Jackrabbit
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:57:27 GMT
Thanks Marcel Reutegger for this codebase. It is really helpful to me.

As I am newbie to JCR, so little bit concerned using HDFS after seeing
community response.

I can see, you have used HBase in Persistence manager implementation. Do you
really think HBase is better solution for hierarchical data design?

I am planning to use the HDFS without HBase and map-reduce functionality
just because of it provide the capability of replication.

Can you please put some light on prons and cons using HDFS/HBase for JCR?