jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Ard Schrijvers <a.schrijv...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit OCM 2.0.0
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 10:13:03 GMT
On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 5:39 PM, Ard Schrijvers
> <a.schrijvers@onehippo.com> wrote:
>> Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit OCM 2.0.0
>
>     [x] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit OCM 2.0.0
>
> PS. You should make the PGP signature available with the source zip
> file also outside the staged Maven repository.

Isn't the source zip available at [1] not the way it is normally also
done by you?

Regarding the PGP signature: Do you mean I should create a KEYS file
at ~ard like you have your KEYS file at [2] ?

[1]  http://people.apache.org/~ard/ocm/2.0.0/
[2] http://people.apache.org/~jukka/jackrabbit/

Regards Ard

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com