jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "deepak.singhvi@gmail.com" <deepak.sing...@gmail.com>
Subject With more number of nodes performance of node addition degraded
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 04:28:31 GMT
Hi,
 I am using Jackrabbit to create the repository.
 Moving from my traditional database approach to Jackrabbit's file based
repository approach.
 I have number of binary contents files under each node and that varies.
 With 1000 nodes, i was able to add new node within 3 minutes and now after
adding 75000 its taking almost
 12 or more minutes for each node creation/addition.

 I am not using DBStore as my binary contents will have minimum 3 KB, most
other files are between 4 - 10 kb, some might have more.

 I have attached my repository file(repository.txt).
 using LocalFileSystem for FileSystem and BundleFsPersistenceManager for
persistence.

 Any suggestion to improve the node addition performance?

Regards,
Deepak Singhvi

http://jackrabbit.510166.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655969/repository.txt
repository.txt