did anybody get the chance to look at the patch? thanks

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Hui Lin <hlin@consumer.org> wrote:
thanks for all the help, i've create feature request in jackrabbit jira task and attached the patch.

I am also new to mongodb, but I will take a step at a time. the test case is working fine but my goal is to get it to work with CQ 5.4. thanks

- Steven