i can certainly make a patch for you to test if you can give me some lead how to do it. i never involved with open source development before.

thanks
- Steven

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:45 PM, Hui Lin <hlin@consumer.org> wrote:
> anybody get a change to test the code? it would be something nice to have in
> additional to the persistence managers out there already.

Can you test the code against plain Jackrabbit instead of CRX/CQ?

Also, it would be easier for us to help if you had a simple test case
that illustrates the problem. Having the MongoDB PM code you included
earlier and the test case as a patch that I can apply against
Jackrabbit trunk would be ideal.

Note that there's been other efforts to implement the Jackrabbit PM
interface based on NoSQL databases, but such efforts commonly
encounter the issue that Jackrabbit 2.x expects the operation of
saving transient changes to be atomic. Do you have a way to ensure
that with MongoDB?

BR,

Jukka Zitting

*****
This e-mail message is intended only for the designated recipient(s) named above. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, retain, copy, redistribute or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, or disclose all or any part of its contents. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments from your computer system.
*****