On 2012-06-06 11:51, Bart van der Schans wrote:Optimally, we can finish the vote before Monday; so if Alex still volunteers I'd prefer him to do it...
Sorry about the delay. I still like to do the release. The consistency
bug in the node.refresh seems to be enough of a corner case to not
block this release.
I can do the release this weekend. Would that be ok?