alex

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+JCR+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%222.4.2%22+AND+status+%3D+Resolved+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+JCR+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%222.4.2%22+AND+status+%3D+Closed+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 12:04 PM, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
On 2012-06-06 11:51, Bart van der Schans wrote:
Hi all,

Sorry about the delay. I still like to do the release. The consistency
bug in the node.refresh seems to be enough of a corner case to not
block this release.

I can do the release this weekend. Would that be ok?

Optimally, we can finish the vote before Monday; so if Alex still volunteers I'd prefer him to do it...

But thanks!

Julian