Thanks Bart for the notice,

I've backported JCR-3272 and JCR-3050. The changes seemed harmless enough.

I'll start the release now.

best,
alex

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Bart van der Schans <b.vanderschans@onehippo.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Alex Parvulescu
<alex.parvulescu@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'll start going through the issues tagged with 2.4.2 to make sure
> everything is backported.
>
> We have 7 Resolved [0] and 7 Closed [1] ones, sorry about the 2 links, I
> couldn't find a way to include both statuses in one go.
>
> Now would be a good time to speak up if you want something else included.

I've merged:
JCR-3303 "ClusterNode's stopDelay should default to something other
zero" (was fixed in trunk and 2.2 but not 2.4)

These two are candidates for the release:
JCR-3272 EventConsumer.canRead() should rely on AccessManager.isGranted()
JCR-3050 NullPointerException on removing a node acquired from search result

Regards,
Bart