jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject deepTree.xml (Was: svn commit: r1352905 - in /jackrabbit/trunk/test/performance/base/src/main: java/org/apache/jackrabbit/performance/ resources/)
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:15:32 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 4:39 PM,  <angela@apache.org> wrote:
>    jackrabbit/trunk/test/performance/base/src/main/resources/deepTree.xml

This looks like an program-generated content tree. Instead of storing
the tree as an export, it would be better if we just kept the program
that generates such a tree. That way we avoid a 11MB blob in the
source tree and have a much easier time tweaking the content structure
to better match real-world scenarios if needed.

BR,

Jukka Zitting