jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mongodb bundle persistence manager
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 12:59:37 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:45 PM, Hui Lin <hlin@consumer.org> wrote:
> anybody get a change to test the code? it would be something nice to have in
> additional to the persistence managers out there already.

Can you test the code against plain Jackrabbit instead of CRX/CQ?

Also, it would be easier for us to help if you had a simple test case
that illustrates the problem. Having the MongoDB PM code you included
earlier and the test case as a patch that I can apply against
Jackrabbit trunk would be ideal.

Note that there's been other efforts to implement the Jackrabbit PM
interface based on NoSQL databases, but such efforts commonly
encounter the issue that Jackrabbit 2.x expects the operation of
saving transient changes to be atomic. Do you have a way to ensure
that with MongoDB?

BR,

Jukka Zitting