jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: June board report
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 23:31:25 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Michael Dürig <mduerig@apache.org> wrote:
> I've assembled a preliminary board report:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Board%20Report%20June%202012
>
> Please comment/add/change if required. I plan to submit the report beginning
> of next week.

Looks good, nice work!

Some extra things that might be worth mentioning:

* Alex Parvulescu has successfully taken up the role of a release manager.

* There is renewed interest on the OCM codebase, driven by Ard
Schrijvers. We expect to be able to cut a new, long overdue OCM
release in near future.

* ModeShape, a JCR implementation from JBoss, is working with us to
improve the JCR test suite. To better facilitate this cooperation we
may want to split the test suite away from the main Jackrabbit release
schedule.

BR,

Jukka Zitting