jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Hui Lin <h...@consumer.org>
Subject Re: Mongodb bundle persistence manager
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:55:03 GMT
did anybody get the chance to look at the patch? thanks

On Mon, Jun 11, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Hui Lin <hlin@consumer.org> wrote:

> thanks for all the help, i've create feature request in jackrabbit jira
> task and attached the patch.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-3336
>
> I am also new to mongodb, but I will take a step at a time. the test case
> is working fine but my goal is to get it to work with CQ 5.4. thanks
>
> - Steven
>

> On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Hui Lin <hlin@consumer.org> wrote:
>
>> much appreciated for the instruction. I will send you the patch soon.
>>
>> - Steven
>>

>> On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,

>>> lead
>>>
>>> Welcome, you're in for a fun ride!
>>>
>>> Basically what you need to do to create a patch for us to review, is
>>> to first checkout the latest trunk from svn:
>>>
>>>    $ svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunk
>>> jackrabbit-trunk<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/trunkjackrabbit-trunk>
>>>
>>> Make sure you can build the source tree:
>>>
>>>    $ cd jackrabbit-trunk
>>>    $ mvn clean install
>>>
>>> Then add your code to appropriate places in the Jackrabbit source
>>> tree, and make sure all are tracked by svn:
>>>
>>>    $ svn status # shows you all the files you've added or modified
>>>    $ svn add ... # for each file that you've added
>>>
>>> For example, in your case you'd add the extra persistence manager to a
>>> new org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.mongodb package under
>>> jackrabbit-core/src/main/java and put any test code under
>>> jackrabbit-core/src/test/java. Make sure that the main build still
>>> works, and use "svn diff" to generate the patch:
>>>
>>>    $ mvn clean install
>>>    $ svn diff > mongodb.patch
>>>
>>> Check that the patch looks OK and either send it here to the mailing
>>> list or (better yet) create a new feature request in the Jackrabbit
>>> issue tracker and attach the patch there.
>>>
>>> Do that a few times, and you'll become a Jackrabbit committer. :-)
>>>
>>> BR,
>>>
>>> Jukka Zitting

*****
This e-mail message is intended only for the designated recipient(s) named above. The information
contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, retain, copy, redistribute or use
this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, or disclose all or any part of its contents.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail
and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments from your computer system.
*****