jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Hui Lin <h...@consumer.org>
Subject Re: Mongodb bundle persistence manager
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2012 01:50:43 GMT
i can certainly make a patch for you to test if you can give me some lead
how to do it. i never involved with open source development before.

thanks
- Steven

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 11:45 PM, Hui Lin <hlin@consumer.org> wrote:
> > anybody get a change to test the code? it would be something nice to
> have in
> > additional to the persistence managers out there already.
>
> Can you test the code against plain Jackrabbit instead of CRX/CQ?
>
> Also, it would be easier for us to help if you had a simple test case
> that illustrates the problem. Having the MongoDB PM code you included
> earlier and the test case as a patch that I can apply against
> Jackrabbit trunk would be ideal.
>
> Note that there's been other efforts to implement the Jackrabbit PM
> interface based on NoSQL databases, but such efforts commonly
> encounter the issue that Jackrabbit 2.x expects the operation of
> saving transient changes to be atomic. Do you have a way to ensure
> that with MongoDB?
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

*****
This e-mail message is intended only for the designated recipient(s) named above. The information
contained in this e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged. If
you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, retain, copy, redistribute or use
this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, or disclose all or any part of its contents.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail
and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments from your computer system.
*****