jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Parvulescu <alex.parvule...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jackrabbit 2.4.2 release plan
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 12:00:45 GMT
Hi guys,

I'll start going through the issues tagged with 2.4.2 to make sure
everything is backported.

We have 7 Resolved [0] and 7 Closed [1] ones, sorry about the 2 links, I
couldn't find a way to include both statuses in one go.

Now would be a good time to speak up if you want something else included.

thanks,
alex

[0]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+JCR+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%222.4.2%22+AND+status+%3D+Resolved+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide