jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: deepTree.xml (Was: svn commit: r1352905 - in /jackrabbit/trunk/test/performance/base/src/main: java/org/apache/jackrabbit/performance/ resources/)
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 14:22:39 GMT
it wasn't program-generated but instead was in a content package
that i was using since the early days of performance measurements.
since jr 1.x didn't have access control and i was in fact interested
in crx performance rather than jr, it never made into jackrabbit ;-)
jukka, feel free to write a setup that generates that content.

kind regards
angela