jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tariq Shadid <tariq.sha...@mbc.net>
Subject RE: Persistence Manager - load and exists are synchronized !
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 06:29:24 GMT
Dear Claus

We are using mysql server as persistent storage for the JCR repositories ,
and we have 4 nodes (server) and each one serve more than 200 concurrent
request .

Moreover that we cannot upgrade to new JCR version L . So can you please
share the patch? J

Thanks

Tariq Shadid

From: KÖLL Claus [mailto:C.KOELL@TIROL.GV.AT]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2012 8:38 AM
To: 'dev@jackrabbit.apache.org'
Subject: AW: Persistence Manager - load and exists are synchronized !

Hi Tariq,

First Jackrabbit 1.6.5 is really old code and if you are able you should
upgrade to the latest stable version.

Especially in that part many optimizations have been made.

Do you have changed something in your environment (database, significantly
more users,..) ?

I’m asking because we have a similar problem in our environment also running
a old jackrabbit instance.

I have made a patch and it looks like it helps but as told before it would
be the best to upgrade !

greets

claus

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the
sender immediately by email and destroy this email. Any unauthorized copying, dissemination,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden.
Unless expressly stated to the contrary, the sender of this email is not authorized by MBC
to make any representations, negotiations or enter into any agreement on behalf of MBC. This
e-mail message and any attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.
However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free; we accept
no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.________________________________________