jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Tariq Shadid <tariq.sha...@mbc.net>
Subject Persistence Manager - load and exists are synchronized !
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2012 18:10:51 GMT
Hi,

Today we had multiple outages on the site. I did a quick thread dump
analysis. I traced the code to try to find the bottleneck and I observed
that the methods (load and exists) in the AbstractBundlePersistenceManager
are synchronized !

Is there any reason why they are synchronized ?

P.S : we are using jackrabbit version 1.6.5 .

Thanks

Tariq Shadid

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the
sender immediately by email and destroy this email. Any unauthorized copying, dissemination,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this email is strictly forbidden.
Unless expressly stated to the contrary, the sender of this email is not authorized by MBC
to make any representations, negotiations or enter into any agreement on behalf of MBC. This
e-mail message and any attached files have been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.
However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free; we accept
no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.________________________________________