jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Peri Subrahmanya <peri.subrahma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to disable full-text indexing on jcr:data
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 11:50:27 GMT
I know the feeling Prasad and I concur with Jukka. I am pretty sure the
group sees the messages but just have to wait for a response or do some
digging around yourself. There is plenty of documentation, forums etc
where you will find what you need (most of the time). I had undergone a
similar experience and did struggle at first but the group is responsive
and you need to be patient.

To answer your question if you want to turn off indexing on the data you
could try something like this;

In the repository.xml add the following entry under the workspace tag you
can add the following:
 <SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">
    <param name="textFilterClasses" value=""/>
    Š.
</SearchIndex>

I believe this is what you are after and group please feel free to correct
it.

Thanks
-PeriS | Kuali OLE | Indiana University