jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Jackrabbit 2.5.0 release plan
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 14:46:12 GMT
Hi,

We'll be needing a non-SNAPSHOT version of Jackrabbit trunk soon for
the Oak 0.3 release, so I'd like to cut an unstable 2.5.0 release from
the current trunk over the weekend. Unstable releases come with no
stability or compatibility guarantees so there shouldn't be any
blockers to worry about, but let me know if there's something that
definitely should make it into the release.

The 2.5.0 release should also mark the beginning of our progress
towards Jackrabbit 2.6 later this year. I'll follow up on that in more
detail later on.

BR,

Jukka Zitting