jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving OCM issues to backlog version
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 15:31:41 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 2:18 PM, Ard Schrijvers
<a.schrijvers@onehippo.com> wrote:
> Let's see what others prefer

I generally find that sorting open issues by the last update is enough
to filter out old and inactive issues. The other alternatives are
either quickly outdated (who'll take care of updating the list of
"backlog" issues over time?) or incorrect (inactivity does not
necessarily mean an issue is resolved or no longer relevant). The best
way to deal with old issues is for someone to actually spend a few
minutes per issue to review what's the current status and update or
resolve the issue accordingly. Until someone has the time and energy
for that I'd rather just leave the issues untouched.

Anyway, given that you're the first one to seriously use the OCM
tracker for a while, I'd say whatever works for you is best. :-)

BR,

Jukka Zitting