jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work on Jackrabbit OCM
Date Wed, 23 May 2012 21:54:22 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Ard Schrijvers
<a.schrijvers@onehippo.com> wrote:
> I will be working on Jackrabbit ocm [1] the coming weeks.

Great!

> If there are developers would like me to first branch the current
> trunk against jackrabbit core 2.2.9, please let me know.

The OCM component should ideally be independent of the Jackrabbit
release or even the JCR implementation. If you can fix that, or at
least abstract the version/implementation -specific bits well enough,
there should be no need for separate branches like that.

> Any other feedback is also more than welcome.

You know https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OCM, right? Also, I
think it would be useful to cut an OCM release once you're done with
your changes.

BR,

Jukka Zitting